The institute is affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Prodoyogiki Vishvavidhyala – Bhopal for engineering courses approved by AICTE, New Delhi. All management courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Awadesh Pratap Singh University- Rewa.
- A faculty-governed institute with a culture of academic excellence fostered by rigor in teaching and research
- A culture which inspires entrepreneurship and innovation
- A non-hierarchical culture that encourages freedom of thought and expression for all
- A culture which promotes openness and transparency in all processes and information exchange
- A culture that provides an inclusive environment for growth
- By developing a workplace that promotes global ethos and fosters creativity, courage, integrity, respect and responsiveness.
- Mutual Respect
- Environmental consciousness/ecological sustainability
- To provide a learning and teaching environment for preparing responsive and ethical managers, technocrats, entrepreneurs and researchers.
- To develop and enhance the decision making skills and administrative competence in our students and teachers through innovative and cutting-edge education and research.
- To establish linkages between industry and academia for fostering leadership in quality education, research and consultancy.
- Provide high quality, equal opportunity teaching and learning environment.
- Promote research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Establish link ages with the industry for mutual benefit.
- Provide continuous learning and skill enhancement opportunities to faculty members.
- Inculcate ethics and social and environmental consciousness among staff and students.