Mine surveying is a branch of mining science & technology. it includes all measurements, calculations and mapping which serve the purpose of ascertaining and documenting information at all stages from prospecting to exploitation and utilizing mineral deposits both from surfaces and underground working.
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN MINING-DURATION- 4 YEARS, ELIGIBILITY-JEE/12th WITH PCM
- DIPLOMA ENGINEERING IN MINING& MINE SURVEYING
- DURATION- 3 YEARS, ELIGIBILITY-PPT/10th PASS
MAJOR THINGS :-
- LIFE TIME FIRST AID TRAINING CERTIFIACTE
- APPROVED GAS TESTING EXAMINATION CENTER
COAL INDIA, ACC CEMENT, PRISM CEMENT, RELIANCE CEMENT, HINDUSTAN ZINK, HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED, SECL,KJS CEMENT, BIRLA CEMENT, J.P CEMENT AND MANY MORE.