The Aditya Group of Institute believes in building leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education. Aditya Group of Institute is an acknowledged hub of academic activity in Satna.
We are known for excellence in research and scholarship, global character, values, diversity, and for the impact we make on multiple stakeholders and the society.
We have defined four cornerstones to guide us – developing a world-class research and teaching ecosystem, leveraging technology, creating a global perspective, and infusing an entrepreneurial mind-set among our students.
The bedrock of a vibrant educational institution is a strong research and teaching ecosystem, which spawns powerful thought leadership and continually re-examines and renews curricula and teaching methods. Our faculty is actively exploring ways to enhance our research ecosystem. We are providing generous support for research and professional development of junior faculty with “young faculty chairs”, as well as recognition of seasoned faculty through the creation of new Institute chairs.
Our priority is to ensure that students understand how theory meets practice across all functional areas. We create many opportunities for students to rub shoulders and match wits with industry leaders throughout the year. These interactions are not limited to internships, live projects and case discussions. The students organize and moderate summits and panel discussions that bring together experts, thinkers and practitioners from India and abroad. Students also benefit from intensive mentoring by committed and enthusiastic industry professionals.
The institute is affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Prodoyogiki Vishvavidhyala – Bhopal for engineering courses approved by AICTE, New Delhi. All management courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Awadesh Pratap Singh University- Rewa.
- A faculty-governed institute with a culture of academic excellence fostered by rigor in teaching and research
- A culture which inspires entrepreneurship and innovation
- A non-hierarchical culture that encourages freedom of thought and expression for all
- A culture which promotes openness and transparency in all processes and information exchange
- A culture that provides an inclusive environment for growth
- By developing a workplace that promotes global ethos and fosters creativity, courage, integrity, respect and responsiveness.
- Mutual Respect
- Environmental consciousness/ecological sustainability
- To provide a learning and teaching environment for preparing responsive and ethical managers, technocrats, entrepreneurs and researchers.
- To develop and enhance the decision making skills and administrative competence in our students and teachers through innovative and cutting-edge education and research.
- To establish linkages between industry and academia for fostering leadership in quality education, research and consultancy.
- Provide high quality, equal opportunity teaching and learning environment.
- Promote research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Establish link ages with the industry for mutual benefit.
- Provide continuous learning and skill enhancement opportunities to faculty members.
- Inculcate ethics and social and environmental consciousness among staff and students.