To be a globally acclaimed destination with higher learning through innovation centric education in students of mining engineering for producing industry and global leaders.
- To Produce next gen technocrats using modern curriculum.
- To build safe, smart sustainable mines via practical exposure.
- To nurture innovation and startup a mine ecosystem for creating a visible impact on all fronts.
- To enhance core competence, capability building through training.
Program Educational Objectives
- To create ability of accepting the challenges of the Indian mining and associated industries.
- Industry – institution interaction to upgrade Mining Engineering education.
- Increasing the production of minerals using sustainable technologies with competitive costs.
|The Aditya College of Technology and Science Satna is committed to academic excellence in undergraduate programme across a broad spectrum of disciplines in Mining Engineering. Mining Engineering began from here in the year 2013 and became the pioneering institution to offer Mining Engineering degree in entire state. Affiliated from AICTE and RGPV University. The study programme emphasizes basic knowledge as well as its application. The programme offered at the college covers the fundamentals and current frontiers of technology in mining industry to meet the educational objectives and prepare students for future challenges. The knowledge and skills acquired help students to play positive academic and professional roles in solving natural resource management problems. The college three-fold mission of teaching, training and personality development ensures social, cultural and economic benefits to India and beyond. Overall, the Institute is a regionally prominent and reputed institution offering unmatched comprehensiveness, diversity and quality. Excellence, innovativeness, interdisciplinary approach and responsiveness remain the core values of the Institute
B.Tech. - 60 seats
Diploma in Mining & MIne Surveying- 60 Seats
1. Gas Testing Lab and Examination centre
2. Mineral Processing
3. Mine Environment and Ventilation
5. Mine Machinery
6. Mine Surveying
1. Damini Under Ground Mining Sohagpur Area
2. Sharda High wall Mining Sahdol
3. J P Open Cast Mining Satna
4. NMDC Panna
5. Laxilal and Sons Open Cast Mines Semariya Satna
1. Location – 17 days Training in SECL Pali Umariya
2. Location – 15 days Training NCL
3. Location – 25 days Training WCL
|Indresh Kumar Kushwaha Selected in SECL Via Gate AIR – 353 in 2021